Studying and playing a musical instrument is one of the most constructive ways to educate and challenge a young mind. Performing on an instrument improves every facet of human intelligence by developing skills in kinetics, emotional and interpersonal awareness, listening, communicating and cultivates a greater appreciation of the arts.
Our goal is to “Provide Students with the Skills they need to Enjoy Music for a Lifetime“. We take great pride in providing our students with the best possible experience when they visit our schools. Please observe the below policies to make the most of your lessons.
- Students are allowed one (1) make-up lesson per calendar semester. Makeups may be scheduled at the convenience of both the instructor & the student.
- Students are not permitted to “credit” missed lessons toward future semesters.
- Lessons at our facilities are typically one half hour in duration. All students should come prepared and on time to get the most from their session(s).
- Try to arrive 10 mins before your lesson. We offer a spacious comfortable area to wait in while you prepare for your lesson. This is often a good time to prepare any questions you may have for your instructor.
- Our rooms are open where parents of younger musicians are encouraged to watch and even engage our instructors.
For a copy of our Policies – please click here